Please consider remembering Family Promise of Jacksonville in your will.
Every gift, whether large or small, makes a difference in the lives of homeless families. Your gift will provide families with the promise that their circumstances can change.
- A gift through a will or living trust. This gives you control over the gift.
- IRA, pension or other retirement-account designation. Direct your asset tax-free to Family Promise of Jacksonville.
- Life Insurance designation.
- Gift of personal residence. Continue to live in your home and enjoy current income-tax benefits. Family Promise of Jacksonville will receive the benefit of your legacy gift in the future.
- Anything of value such as property, shares, vehicles, jewelry or works of art, may be specifically named in your will and bequeathed directly to Family Promise of Jacksonville.
For more information, please contact Mark Landshoot, executive director at 904-354- 1818 or email@example.com
Any information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
(The information provided here is not intended as legal or tax advice)